Sherpa Reversible Full Zip Jacket- Navy
The Sherpa Reversible Full Zip jacket is made with water repellent cotton nylon shell fabric on one side and burly sherpa fleece on the other. Sherpa is a "faux-shearling" made with extremely plush polyester that is meant to mimic the properties of the burly wool fleece of sheep. Our jacket is reversible allowing you to wear it for the weather at hand. Stand up collar of a double layer rib and ribbed cuffs offer added protection. Warm enough to wear it over your classic henleys or flannels yet roomy enough to layer over a chunky sweater.
Model: Chris wears a size medium and is 6’.
- Full front zip closure
- Shell : 68% Cotton/32% Nylon compact twill
- Fleece: 100% Polyester "sherpa"
- 1x1 rib detail on cuffs and stand up collar
- Button through flap pockets with top and side entry on fleece side
- Side entry patch pockets on shell side
- 68% Cotton 32% Nylon
Size & Fit
Measuring Method: All measurements are in inches and based on a “flat” garment, as shown below. For comparison with one of your existing garments, please lay garment on a flat surface and follow the key measurement points. For chest and neck, if you double the flat measurement, you will get close to the full body measurement.
- Machine Wash Cold Separately
- Do Not Soak Before Washing
- Do Not Bleach
- Remove Promptly
- Tumble Dry Low
- Cool Iron If Necessary