Hestra Tore - Black
Weekend walks in the forest or everyday journeys – wherever you’re headed, this winter glove will keep your hands warm and comfortable. It is sewn in quality deerskin, a supple leather that keeps the warmth in and has a rustic, natural look.
The cut is pre-curved, with an elasticated wrist and a ribbed wool blend cuff. A half piqué seam using strong thread adds a subtle note of style. Quality stitching and materials produce a glove that will last you a long time, becoming softer and more comfortable the more you use it.
- Men’s lined winter glove.
- Soft, supple, insulating deerskin.
- Fleece lining and polyester insulation (Primaloft Gold).
- Pre-curved fit.
- Half piqué seam along the top of the fingers
- Elastic seam around the wrist.
- Ribbed cuff, 80% wool, 20% polyamide.
- Hestra logo stamped on side.
- Deerskin. A supple and isolating leather with a beautiful grain texture.
- Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
Size & Fit
- Hand wash only