Conner Fleece Shawl Collar Pullover - Plantation
A military shawl-collar inspired by the one your grandfather (or great-grandfather) wore to battle the chill at the Ardennes. Ours is just as functional, but it’s constructed from a luxuriant fleece, garment dyed for richness, and won’t make you smell like you’ve been napping in an attic for 70 years.
The Model is also wearing: Edward Stretch Slim Fit Denim - Vintage Wash.
Model: Adrian wears a size medium and is 6’.
- Shawl collar with button through loop closure
- Elbow patches
- Patch pocket with button through flap
- Ribbed cuffs, hem and under arm gussets
- Garment dyed french terry
- Military style buttons
- 100% Cotton
Sizing & Fit
Measuring Method: All measurements are in inches and based on a “flat” garment, as shown below. For comparison with one of your existing garments, please lay garment on a flat surface and follow the key measurement points. For chest and neck, if you double the flat measurement, you will get close to the full body measurement.
- Machine Wash Cold Separately
- Do Not Soak Before Washing
- Do Not Bleach
- Remove Promptly
- Tumble Dry Low
- Or Hang Dry In Shaded Area
- Cool Iron If Necessary