We were introduced to Matt Pierce, Wood & Faulk's founder, by a friend and immediately related to his view on quality and craftsmanship. The brand's full range of leather bags and accessories are stand outs in our mind. Made specifically for traveling, this is now the sixth generation Northwesterner. It’s a bag that begs you to travel – a companion that will always get you there and back with ease. Tough enough for harsh conditions, stylish and smart when you’re checking into a fine hotel. It's all about sophistication but with rugged roots. Sewn in Portland with US-milled waxed canvas and the famous 'Copper Rough and Tough' leather from SB Foot tanning in Red Wing Minnesota. A durable and beautiful solid brass YKK#10 zipper was chosen to secure everything. Built to conform to most airline carry-on specs, this is the bag to fly with. Lots of room with three pockets inside and comfortable cotton webbing and leather shoulder strap. Wood & Faulk's small production runs ensure excellent quality with a rugged warranty to match.
- An easy to carry weight at under 4 lbs, but super strong and roomy for long trips or weekends away
- Comes with a shoulder strap
- Solid brass hardware and stout YKK zippers
- With dual zipper pulls, the bag opens to a generous 26 inches for easy loading and unloading
- Lined with ripstop nylon, it makes for an easy-to-clean interior
- Durable and comfortable rolled and stitched handles using the finest leather
- Dimensions: 22 inches wide x 11 inches tall (without handles) x 10 inches deep
- Materials: #10 waxed canvas and luxurious and tough leather from SB Foot Tanning Co.