$120.00 in stock
$120.00 in stock30% OFF SITEWIDE!
USE CODE MEMDAY
Hestra is one of our favorite glove brands. They’ve been making gloves since 1936, and we’ve been wear testing them for years at the cabin, on the slopes and in the city. The functionality, quality and style is right up our alley. The deerskin wool tricot is a classic sport glove that combines wool tricot with a deerskin palm, plus vegetable tanned goat leather on the cuff, to keep your hands warm on cold and damp autumn days with good insulation down to minus five degrees celsius.
- Vegetable tanned goat leather at closing, snap button, inseam
- Elastic helps the glove to stay in place and protects against cold air
- Inseam for a sleak and elegant look
- Backhand: Wool Tricot, Palm: Deerskin
- Lining: 80% Merino Wool, 20% Polyamide