Burlington 5 Pocket Stretch Corduroy - Navy
Our stretch cordies are patterned on those that made their hay in the small New England college towns of the 1960's.
Natty professors and well-heeled pupils alike have gotten a lot of wear out of these durable duds over the decades, but like all good things, they can be made better. Our Burlingtons update the classic corduroy look by adding a touch of stretch for comfort and fit, and eschewing the traditional 12-wale fabric (that’s 12 ridges per 1.5 linear inches for the poindexters) in favor of an updated 14-wale design that gives the pant a sleeker, more subtle textural profile. Peter’s advice? Bring these versatile big striders into your rotation today. Pair them with one of our soft cotton shirts to go casual, or dress them up with a jacket, tie and your favorite pair of brown brogues.
- 14 wale brushed corduroy
- 97% Cotton with 3% stretch for comfort and movement
- 5-pocket "denim" style, reinforced with gunmetal color rivets
- YKK zip fly with Grayers logo metal shank button closure
- Curved front-entry pockets with reinforced twill pocket bags
- Leather patch with signature Grayers "Owl" logo
- Garment washed and pre-shrunk
97% Cotton/3% Spandex corduroy
- 9 oz/ Sq Yd
Metalic rivets for pocket reinforcement
Size & Fit
Modern Fit- Straight Leg